- Powerful action for troublesome clover and weeds
- First choice for effective results in short periods
- Safe to use on all lawns
- Safe to use around children and pets
- 1 litre treats 500m2
When you see a picture of a lush green lawn with not a weed in sight, you can't help but admire it. A lot of gardeners aspire to having the perfect lawn. Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller is ideal for the control of clover and all major lawn weeds. This double strength weed killer shows effective results in the short periods. This is an essential product to maintain a healthy weed free lawn. It is important to use Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller on lawns when they are actively growing from spring to late autumn. It is safe to use around children and pets. It contains Mecoprop-P and Dicamba as the potassium salts in a soluble concentrate.
Direction for Use:
Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller is designed to control all major lawn weeds including clover. It should be used only as a horticultural systemic and selective herbicide for the control of certain broad-leaved weeds in lawns.
- For maximum effect spray when the weeds have adequate leaf area to absorb the chemical.
- Following spraying with Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller, leave the sprayed area un-cut for as long as practicable, to allow the chemical sufficient action to be translocated from the leaf and throughout the plant to the roots.
- Do not spray Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller on recently sown lawns.
It is important to use Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller on lawns when they are actively growing from spring to late autumn.
Steps for Application:
- Read the label carefully before you apply Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller in your lawn
- Wear protective clothing and equipment if necessary, such as goggles, gloves, etc
- Make certain you have the correct equipment for Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller application
- Store only in the proper container to prevent accidentally ingestion
- Choose the best day and time of day for pesticide safety in Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller application. Mornings and evenings are usually better times of day for weed killer application
Rates of Application:
Use a clean knapsack or watering can fitted with a fine rose. Cover vegetation without run-off. Apply Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller at the rate 25ml per 25square metre in 2.5 - 5 litres of water.
The Doser bottle makes applying Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller easy. The required quantity can be measured by loosening the cap and gently squeezing the bottle until the correct quantity is present in the measuring bulb. Open cap and pour contents into the knapsack sprayer.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Use Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller on lawns which are actively growing from spring to late autumn.
- Use plant products safely.
- Always read the label and product information before use.
Deliveries are dispatched on the next working day after the order has been placed, and you should receive your order within 3 - 5 working days once shipped. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on Monday.
Standard Delivery Fees
Please note, the delivery of the orders depends on the delivery partners. Generally, the orders are delivered between 3 - 5 working days once shipped.
Our standard delivery charge is €5.79 for up to 25 kg. Over 25 kg up to 50 kg is charged at €10.99. And over 50 kg up to €75 kg is €15.99. Orders over 75 kg cost €21.49.
Introducing ''Priority Delivery'' for our customers across Ireland. A delivery method where the orders dispatched will be prioritized by the logistics team over the standard orders.
Please note, this guarantees a priority dispatch over the standard orders, the delivery of the same depends on the delivery partners. Generally, the orders are delivered between 2 - 3 working days once shipped.
Our priority delivery charge is €5.99 for up to 25 kg. Over 25 kg up to 50 kg is charged at €11.99. And over 50 kg up to €75 kg is €16.99. Orders over 75 kg cost €22.49
Delivery Rates for lifestyle categories including Furniture, Vegepod, BBQ & Gazebos vary. You can get detailed information from our sales experts at (094) 903 1435
For more information on delivery or return policy, please visit our page here.
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Horkan's your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- 5-year guarantee on all hardy plants – Horkans Plant Guarantee is our promise to replace any hardy garden plant if it dies within five years.
- Value for money – we offer top quality gardening products at competitive prices.
- Product selection – we offer an extensive range of gardening and lifestyle products.
- We're Irish – we're an Irish company, supporting Irish growers and Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service – we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication – we stay in touch every step of the way from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff – we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't disclose your personal information to 3rd parties.
- Easy returns – We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 40 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.